Emailing with customers back and forth to figure out the best time for you to get together, either directly or virtually, is able to get confusing and tedious. Both parties are able to communicate their availability without actually having to chat once you own an appointment booking interface on your site. Next, you can concentrate on what is the most significant – engaging with your customer on a deeper level and preparing for your upcoming session. The WordPress Appointment Hour Booking plugin is designed for generating booking forms for appointments having a particular duration and beginning time.
It can be utilized to block off time for many professions and reasons:
- Event rooms
- Workshops or classes
- Medical services
- Personal training sessions
Appointment Hour Booking plugin has many choices and the capability of generating a variety of services with various settings. It is the best for enterprises needing multiple customizations because it is a complicated tool. A freelancer needing to set several meetings weekly or another kind of professional who just has a service they provide may find a simpler plugin easier to work with.
The features of the Appointment Hour Booking plugin
Appointment Hour Booking own a lot of settings and customizations. However, just go over the ones that are the most helpful to almost users:
- Identifying unavailable dates, for instance, holidays and other special occasions or time away.
- Indentifying hours each date.
- Linking the booking form to a payment processor, for instance, Stripe, PayPal, or among others.
- Customizing the fields and booking form with the visual form builder.
- Cancellation link add-on so the end user is able to cancel their appointment if needed.
- End user is able to choose many services each booking.
- Automated price calculation.
- Automated calculation of beginning times based on open hours and duration of service.
- Customizing email notifications for users.
- Form validation and anti-spam protection.
- Automating CSV reports or running them manually.
- Printing out your appointments list.
- Integrations with WooCommerce, MailChimp, and other services.
Note that several features are just available with paid plans, for example, the payment integration, visual form builder, or add-on services. Additionally, a tip to set staff or admin and position is what Appointment Hour Booking plugin seems to be missing. Amelia plugin owns these choices front-and-center, as does Easy Appointments.
You can refer to the Easy Appointments plugin here:
The way it works
The end users choose their beginning time and appointment duration from the start times and durations you have predetermined. The service kind identifies the duration – the end user cannot change the appointment duration. You can generate many services each with their own duration.
When the end user books their appointment, that time is blocked out to avoid double-booking. Nevertheless, you are able to raise the capacity of the service, and the time will not be blocked out until the capacity is filled.
Utilizing Appointment Hour Booking
You are able to search for it in the WordPress plugin store. Just install. Next, activate the Appointment Hour Booking plugin. After filling in the “New Calendar” field with “Freelance Coaching”, then click “Add New” that automatically takes you to the next page where you can make changes to the form. Clicking over to “Form Settings” and enter the Form Name will be the first thing you do.
Advantages and disadvantages of Appointment Hour Booking
- Padding time before or / and after every appointment – if you need time to unwind between sessions or prepare for the next one, this is wonderful.
- Creating a lot of services with various duration, time slots, capacity, and pricing.
- Customizing open hours.
- Forcing the user to select the service before the time slot supports in avoiding “I did not know what I was scheduling” mishaps.
- Expressing the start and end times to avoid “But I thought I was booked until…” affairs again.
You will be automatically taken back to the calendars list and the information you entered will not be saved if you hit “enter” after filling in a fild in “Field Settings”. I have a habit of hitting “enter” after typing, and eacg time I did, I ended up back at that beginning page and must begin over. Furthermore, I could not make sense of the default, max and min date fields.
Generally, there are lots of settings. Additionally, I am not sure that all of them are essential or useful – and at the very least, they do not easily figure out. There is lots of documentation. I hope that a majority of the settings will be just okay in their default option.
I do not like the form appearance when it is published. However, there are templates to choose from. Therefore, before saying “no” to the Appointment Hour Booking plugin totally, I desire to play around with those.
Appointment Hour Booking plugin pricing
Appointment Hour Booking plugin includes four versions. The whole of the paid plans consist of the same advanced features. The site quantity you are able to use the Appointment Hour Booking WordPress plugin on is the difference between them. The basic version is free. Meanwhile, the others start at about $7 each month, and if you subscribe yearly, there will be a 25% discount. You can compare details of the Basic, Professional, Developer, and Platinum subsriptions.
Surely, there are more tools friendly with users out there. Moreover, they may look better when published to your site. Yet, this plugin is a definite contender in the niche if you need endless choices and are fine with how the final calendar looks when published. You can play with the whole of the upgraded features via the interactive demo. This is what I like the most about Appointment Hour Booking plugin. Besides, there are a lot of options and settings that it would be impossible to cover them in an overview. So, I recommend this plugin highly. Plus. It is significant to note that you may consider it easy to utilize if you do not care about learning every setting available.
Have you utilized the Appointment Hour Booking plugin? If yes, I would like to hear about your experience. Just leave comments in the part below! Moreover, to understand more about WordPress booking themes, don’t hesitate to follow other articles on my blog.